Every medical record is mired in thousands of tedious bits of information. Who has the special knowledge to wade through that tangle and uncover the crucial facts that will win your case? Who has the power to transform that huge volume of complex data from chaos to clarity?
We do! No one can beat Kat Thousand & Associates, LLC for making sense out of cryptically encoded medical records.
Regardless of your specialty, whether plaintiff or defense, your profits escalate when we're on your side. Call us whenever your caseload includes:
- Medical or Nursing Malpractice.
- General personal Injury.
- Product Liability.
- Toxic Tort or Environmental Cases.
- Civil and Criminal Cases.
- Screening medical cases to eliminate the expense of nonmeritorious lawsuits.
- Review and analisys of medical records, hospital policies and procedures, and other documents to interpret their relevance to your case.
- Identification and location of the best medical expert witness to strengthen the credibility of your cases.
- Development of reports and chronologies to highlight the significant medical events and clarify how they fit into the overall case analysis.
- Research and application of authoritative medical and nursing literature.
- Any other case involving medical or nursing issues, such as Probate, Medicare Fraud, Worker's Compensation or Elder Care.